Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hi i ponned sch yesterday and went out with RJ
we met at j8, tonned lepak HTHT i had so much fun!

went back sch for pw meeting. kind of wasted cause we didn't really do a lot...
Mr leong gave me a fright when he texted me asking my mum to call him at night cause i was late for 3 times this week. but luckily it was a misunderstanding!
still have to figure out how to explain my absence. damn!

handed up history and i acc. sufian to canteen. talk talk a bit and i left.
that fucker tairong was sleeping when i called him so i gave up and went home

today was fineeee dad woke me up at 9 but i came out only at 10 gng 11
went to meet RJ at orchard, went to get her tragus done and ion for starbucks.
then scape park for flea. met her friend sheila and jasmine
shopped but it was fucking crowded i swear damn irritating. bought a top only nothing caught my eye sigh.
saw christian and rachel! and wilfred!
went to orchard central after that cause we couldn't stand the heat. camwhored like really bad and saw some BBOY competition
had gelare while waiting for ClaraAnn and i left early cause i told my father im coming home for dinner


bye bitches! h8 fb now its giving me tons of problems uploading photos. damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home